A downloadable game for Windows
In a strange planet, known as the "leafy moon world", weird and dangerous things begin to happen... Creatures never seen before awaken, peaceful animals become agressive and many races get in conflict.
Help Mu find an answer to the planet's sickness and the mysterious death of his grandma, as he makes friends in his search to bring balance to the world.
- Play with up to 4 different characters, each one with a different classic platformer gameplay. Jump-shoot-stomp and beat' em all!
- Make your way through the world by claering stages with a classic overworld system. Throw your magic heat stone on a geyser so it can shine and clear the sky to find new paths. There are secret geysers hidden in some levels
- Extend your vitality by grabbing tasty food. Yum.
- Over 30 different levels filled with mysterious stone statues. I wonder what those are...
- Many towns and cities to meet and talk to people and learn more about the world's current state. And maybe make some friends.
Now working on:
- More levels
- Boss fights
This early access demo includes:
- Two levels (First level and third level of the game)
- Mu as playable character
- Intro story
- Data saving
Game has gamepad support for playstation controller (directinput)
And will soon have xbox controller support (xinput)
Made by Lavender Tree Games, a one person team
Follow me on:
Uncompress the folder and double click the Mu-faced executable to play